Discover and visit Normandy’s most beautiful sites with Élégance Limousine Service.
Normandy has many tourist attractions.
It has several locations or traditions listed or registered as World Heritage by UNESCO, outstanding villages classified among the "Most Beautiful Villages in France" and spas.
Choose your preferred excursion and discover the beautiful region of Normandy : its magnificent cliffs overlooking the sea, the Mont Saint-Michel, the mythical seaside resorts of Deauville, Honfleur, Giverny, the Landing Beaches, etc.
Various vehicles are at your disposal depending on the number of people :
- Mercedes Van 7 seats Luxury tinted windows
- Mercedes Class S
- Mercedes Class C
We offer various thematic, adaptable tours to discover Normandy’s emblematic sites:
- Tour n°1 Le Mont-Saint-Michel (with or without guide)
- Tour n°2 Les Andelys - Giverny
- Tour n°3 Deauville - Honfleur - Le Havre - Etretat
- Tour n°4 Caen - Honfleur - Le Have - Etretat
- Tour n°5 Pointe du Hoc – Omaha (3) stops – Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer – Vierville-sur-Mer – Colleville-sur-Mer – American Cimetary – Port Wilson Arromanches – Asnelles – Gold – Juno - Sword
- Tour n°6: Bayeux - Colleville - Arromanches - Vendeuvre: Arromanches Artificial Harbour, Bayeux, Lunch in a typical restaurant – American Cemetery
- Tour n°7 Mémorial de Caen, Arromanches and the Landing Beaches: Mémorial de Caen (extra charge for Mémorial visit: €19 per person), Arromanches Artificial Harbour (extra museum admission charge: €7.5 per person), Asnelles, Courseules
- Tour n°8 Mont-Saint-Michel (with or without guide) - Beuvron-en-Auge - Le Bec Hellouin
- Tour n°9 Rouen - Jumièges - Caen (half day)
- Tour n°10: Rouen - Gerberoy - Lyons la Forêt (half day)
- Tour n°11: Rouen - La Roche-Guyon - Provins - Fontainebleau
On-board electronic payment available.
A 30% down payment is requested upon reservation, balance to be paid at the end of the trip These tariffs do not include meals or museum admissions.